With Halloween around the corner, we look forward to expressing our love for Outlander through costumes and character dress from the books and television show. There are so many creative ideas we have seen at the various gatherings, meet-ups, conventions, and Comic Cons that we feel would be just right for that October 31st party. Whether you’re honoring Terry Dresbach by re-creating her beautiful designs or reproducing a character scene from the TV show, you will find some interesting and unique ideas to fashion your own Outlandish Cosplay.
Take a look at the many outfits we have come across that will make your Halloween fun and memorable.
1. Tea Leaf Reader Mrs. Graham and Military Claire
2. Claire as a Combat Nurse After the News of the End of WW II
3. Rendition of Terry Dresbach’s Claire Paris Gown
4. Claire with Her Tartan and Gloves
5. Jamie and Claire
6. Re-creation of Terry Dresbach’s Garden Gown
7. Dragonfly in Amber Cosplay
8. 18th Century Scottish Cosplay
9. Tartan Wrap
Echo the character you cherish this Halloween. Who shall it be? Claire? Or which book? Use your creative ideas to bring these characters to life.
All photos from our blogs are owned by Timeless Sass3nach Journeys, unless noted or attributed. The use of our photos is not permitted unless consent is given.